Read the information Privacy
S.R. S.r.l. (known as Hotel Villa Taormina), as Data Controller pursuant to article 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003),
that the processing of your personal data will take place with correctness and transparency, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights.
The treatment will also be carried out with the aid of IT means for the following purposes:
- to fulfill the obligation set out in article 109 of the R.D. 18.6.1931 n. 773, which requires us to register and communicate to the Police Headquarters the personal details of the guests accommodated;
- to fulfill current administrative, accounting and tax obligations;
- to carry out the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to you;
- to speed up the registration procedures in case of your subsequent stays at our hotel.
- to send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and offers.
We also wish to inform you that the provision of your data for the treatments referred to in points 1 and 2 is mandatory,
and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to accommodate you in our hotel.
If you want the treatments referred to in points 3, 4 and 5 to be carried out, you must instead give us your consent.
Consent may in any case be subsequently revoked by opposing the processing.
For any further information, and to assert the rights granted to you by article 7 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003),
you can contact the Data Controller.
We may use third party service providers to process personal data on our behalf, for the above purposes. For example, we may share some information with these third parties so they can contact you directly by e-mail (for example: to ask you to post a review about your stay and your travel experience).
* acceptance is mandatory for processing the request