jeudi 29 février 2024
S.R. S.r.l. (known as Hotel Villa Taormina), as Data Controller pursuant to article 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003),
that the processing of your personal data will take place with correctness and transparency, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights.
The treatment will also be carried out with the aid of IT means for the following purposes:
- to fulfill the obligation set out in article 109 of the R.D. 18.6.1931 n. 773, which requires us to register and communicate to the Police Headquarters the personal details of the guests accommodated;
- to fulfill current administrative, accounting and tax obligations;
- to carry out the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to you;
- to speed up the registration procedures in case of your subsequent stays at our hotel.
- to send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and offers.
We also wish to inform you that the provision of your data for the treatments referred to in points 1 and 2 is mandatory,
and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to accommodate you in our hotel. If you want the treatments referred to in points 3, 4 and 5 to be carried out, you must instead give us your consent.
Consent may in any case be subsequently revoked by opposing the processing. For any further information, and to assert the rights granted to you by article 7 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003),
you can contact the Data Controller.
Nous pouvons utiliser des fournisseurs de service tiers pour traiter les données personnelles en notre nom, aux fins ci-dessus. Par exemple, nous pouvons partager certaines informations avec ces tiers afin qu'ils puissent vous contacter directement par e-mail (par exemple: vous demander de poster un avis sur votre séjour et votre expérience de Voyage).